What is .CC file?
Source code for a C++ program; may include all the code for a single program or may be one of several source code files referenced by a programming project; contains functions that are compiled into machine code, which the computer's operating system can understand.
May be edited with a basic text editor, though it will not show syntax highlighting, which is available in most software development programs.
Recommended Software Programs to open .CC file
Apple Mac OS X:
- Apple Xcode
- Freescale CodeWarrior Development Tools
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2013
- Embarcadero Technologies C++ Builder
- BloodshedSoftware Dev-C++
- GNU Compiler Collection (GCC)
- GNU Emacs