What is .QRP file?
File created by QuickReport, a program that allows users to design and create reports; contains report components, such as graphics, text, tables, and layout information; can be generated programmatically by using the QuickReport API.
QRP files may be converted into other file types in QuickReport, including .HTML, .JPG, .PDF, .XML, and .CSV.
NOTE: QuickReport is written in Delphi code and is integrated into Delphi and C++ Builder IDEs. The software is available in Standard and Pro editions.
Recommended Software Programs to open .QRP file
- Embarcadero Delphi with QBS QuickReport or QRDesign plug-in
- Embarcadero C++Builder with QBS QuickReport or QRDesign plug-in
- Zyl Soft RepView
- Dr. Regener QuickReport-Viewer
- Responsive Software QRP Viewer
- 3Engine QuickReport Viewer